About my self

       Hello everyone Mabuhay!! I am Isagani Borja.Living in a simple way in a simple world with a big heart and dream's, I am 17years of age live in tondol Anda Pangasinan. My father's name is Pedro Borja and my Mother's name is Vilma Borja. I was studying in the beautiful school,teachers and students in tondol National high school. My favorite color is black,pink,yellow,gray and blue. My hobbies are reading books and playing volleyball and badminton with my friends and especially bonding with my family. I have many dream's first is I want to become a teacher to teach and to help all the children's want to go to school to learn and lastly I want to become a flight attendant to travel over the world to captured the beautiful places over the world and to see ,learn their beliefs and culture. My life verse is Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthenenth me.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog